Laser Cutting – FEPER S.A.
FEPER S.A. accomplishes fine metallics with CNC machines, based on their own projects or samples provided by beneficiaries.
Processing Center 3030-TLF TRULASER 3200W the company is equipped with, ensures processing of drilling and cutting techniques in the following parameters:
- 3D programming and sheet optimising processing
- sheet size: 1500 x 3000 mm
- positioning ± 0,10 mm
- repeatability ± 0,03 mm
- Materials processed:
- low carbon steel maximum 20 mm
- stainless steel maximum 12 mm
- aluminium maximum 8 mm
Cutting and punching – FEPER S.A.
FEPER S.A. accomplishes fine metals with CNC machines, which fall into the following technological operations:
- Punching, Nibbling, Forming: TC 200R TRUMATIC Processing Center, with 15 stations and TRUMATIC TC 3000R, with 19 tool stations, automatic tool change in CNC system
- Punching equivalent diameter: Ø 76.2 mm, turning 360 0 (in degree, rank) of each profile tools CNC
- Programming assisted optimization of 2D workpiece, using language TOPS 300
- Thickness: 0 to 2 mm / formats: 1000 x 2500 (1000 x 3000 by repositioning)
- Materials: metal with σr = 60 kgf/mm2 (steel, aluminum, brass, stainless steel, etc.)
- Punching, nibbling, forming, 63 tons force punching
- Deburring and polishing surface, processed with specialized CNC machines, TIMESAVERS: semi-flat dimensions: width: 0 to 800 mm / Length: 200 ÷ 2000 mm
press abkant specialized type of bending, AMADA and TRUBEND and BYSTRONIC sets of punches and corresponding prism (angle: 0:01 ÷ 179 o), thickness: up to 6 mm / maximum format: 1500 x 3000 mm, material: σr = 60 kgf/mm2
thickness: 3mm maximum / Ø ext. min: 80mm, material: σr = 60 kgf/mm2
- Precision cutting on CNC machining center VESTA 1000
- Cutting machining on lathes and universal milling machines
Powder Coating Services – FEPER S.A.
- Our company can meet the demands of powder coating with maximum dimensions of 1100 x 4100 x 1600 mm (l x L x H) in color from RAL range requested by the client.
- Paint layer is between 50 ÷ 100 μm.
- We use four painting equipment and a water treatment plant for neutralization
- In painting, the metal parts (steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, etc.), must be within the maximum gauge of 1100 x 4100 x 1600 mm (l x L x H) pass through the following technological operations:
- Degreso-phosphate operation with an acidic solution (manufacturer Henkel), pressure (3 bar) at a temperature of 60 ÷ 80 ° C, the solution makes both degreasing and phosphating metal surfaces thereof.
- Preparing surface ends with washing area with warm water and drying parts approx. 110° C.
- The prepared pieces enter the thread protection technology and other areas specified by the manufacturer.
- Following the operation of powder electrostatic field – based on “GEMA” technology.
- In the final polymerization operation run technical specification of each type of powder used.